FAI Opens in France available for registration
English version - SIV/Pilotage - Montmin - Lac d'Annecy
|Information concerning piloting _ siv course over Annecy lake for 2009.pdf||48.25 Ko|
|Cahier des charge pilotage FFVL 2009 091208.pdf||171.7 Ko|
|LPS_Official texts_Kodes of the sport_2012.pdf||45.25 Ko|
|LPS_SIV-General infos.pdf||60.33 Ko|
|LPS_Official texts_Kodes of the sport_2012.pdf||45.25 Ko|
informations concerning SIV/Piloting courses at Montmin take off and over Annecy lake
VERY IMPORTANT : What you need to know from the administrative point of view if you are not a french school
Vous n’êtes pas une école française de parapente. Vous n’êtes pas de nationalité française, mais vous êtes un ressortissant européen.
You are not a french school. You are not French, but you are an European national.
Sie sind nicht keine französische Flugschule. Sie sind keiner französischen Nationalität, aber Sie sind ein europäischer Staatsangehörige
Si vous planifiez de venir travailler en Haute-Savoie contre rémunération, vous devez au préalable obtenir une autorisation du service départemental dont vous trouverez les coordonnées ci-dessous.
If you plan to work in Haute-Savoie against payment, you beforhand have to obtain an authorization of the prefect of the departmental service contact details of which you will find below.
Wenn Sie planen, zu kommen, in Haute-Savoie gegen Lohn zu arbeiten, sollen Sie im voraus eine Genehmigung des Departementsdienstes erhalten, deren untengenannten Angaben Sie finden warden.
Contact pour la Haute-Savoie et pour les “SIV” à Annecy :
Contact for the Haute-Savoie and for the “SIV” in Annecy:
Kontakt für Haute-Savoie und für “SIV-Kurs” in Annecy:
Direction Départementale de la Cohésion Sociale de la Haute-Savoie, Pôle Sport
Michel ANTZEMBERGER - 7 rue Dupanloup, 74040 ANNECY Cedex, France - Tél. : +33 (0)4 50 88 41 09 - Fax: +33 (0)4 50 88 40 03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Télechargement des documents / Downloading documents :
ABOUT THE SIV LANDING
Caution : From the 1st september 2009, all piloting, SIV and accro flight have to finish to this new landing field. No one is now authorised to land at Verthier, please carrefully respect this point.
Here are the rules that you have to follow :
1 - Flying over the natural reserve is forbidden
2 - Pilots have to land on the west side of the little river that divide the new landing field (because the other side is in the natural reserve)
3 - Normal appoach must be done following the west side of the landing field, above the trees and must end turning right to land in front of the lake.
4 - In case of unusual low approach a water zone was define by the french authorities. This zone has to be considered as a wet extention of the landing field : if your student have to land in the water, the area is define by the two yellow water wings
5 - Shuttles must stop along the beach parking and can not enter the beach area (even if you find the automatic barrier open). Please Note that it's a paying parking, if you get a badge to get to the take off, Parking is free.
ABOUT HOW TO GET TO THE TAKE OFF
Those information are provided by the "SIVU des haut du lac" wich is the official public structure that deals with the flying sites of : Montmin; Talloires; Doussard.
The access to the take off of Montmin is restricted since several years for security, confort and environemental reasons.
An automatic barrier was set on the lower part of the small road access.
Concerning free flying matters, only the cars/bus that hold's an automatic access card will be able to go through the barrier.
The barrier is in use every year from 1st april to 30th october. Out of those period access to the take off is fully open.
The price to reach the take off is :
- 25€/day for each person / club / school that are FFVL members.
- 35€/day for all person / club / school that are not FFVL members.
- Access is free for hangliders.
One card is linked to one vehicle : you can't use one card for several vehicle.
For each card you need to deposit 50€ that will be reemburse when you bring it back.
Also note that you can keep this card from one time to another when you come time to time in Montmin : this is interesting because, from now on, we give you the oportunity to pay in advance using postmail (so you don't need to go in Doussard first and you will be able to reach the take off directly).
If you don't have card or need to recharge it :
On thuesday and wednesday :
Card and payement are available at Doussard Townhall from 9 to 12h and 14 to 17h
++ 33 (0)4 50 44 30 45
ABOUT PARACHUTE MENDATORY PROTOCOL
propocol is set between free flying schools and rescue services THAT MUST BE APPLIED
Using a normal or a mobil phone
First case : A pilot is injured and must be rescued
>>> CALL the N° 112 (you will be linked directly to the fastest and best rescue services - english spoken)
Second case : A pilot falled in the lake or somewhere else but is not injured
>>> CALL also the N° 112 (and just report the crash - This must be done to avoid falses alerts from a witness that can be somewhere around the lake)
Third Case : You plan to organize rescue throwing for one or more students
>>> CALL the N° 112 (and anounce the rescue exercise : when, how many, colors of the gliders)
ABOUT THE SIV/PILOTING REGULATIONS
The SIV /Piloting site of Montmin / Doussard is a great and unique ressource for everyone, both french and foreign schools.
We all need to to keep it open forever.
Accident's and incidents may leads us to great difficulties, please keep this in mind.
This are a few rules that you need to know and respect
- All courses must be annouced using the official planning (Club or Shools groups) - The Planning may be availlable on a panel at take off and landing and cross controls are asked to the schools
- All accro run must be prepare like a SIV flight (having a boat that looks for you) - All accro pilots that don't follow this rule will be badly thrown out of the site
- All students have to where a emergency jacket
- At take off each schools must have it's own starter that must be a paragliding teacher (it's a rules that is set in the french law because of a past death of a SIV student that forget to close his harness)
- At take off all students have to prepare their glider outside the take off and penetrates one by one when the starter is calling
- In the air please use the space in the best way to avoid overcrowding
- VERY IMPORTANT : All exercices must be set taking account of the students level and respecting a logical progression. This is a strong order that all french schools have to follow (and among french schools to be accepted in the planning the course director has to be a SIV/piloting specialist, formed or recognised by FFVL) - As a foreign schools you are present on the planning because we trust the fact that the course director is also a specialist - So if other specialist are seeing that a run is clearly dangerous (like you get directly to advanced maneuvers without evaluation flight) you may be asked to stop your course.
- Plaease strictly respect landing procedure (not flying over the natural reserve / last turns left hands as far as possible) - never land backwind on sand area near the restaurant...
- Take cares to other users - especially the swimers in june or september because they don't feel the danger comming from the air
- Take cares of the fishers : they have a strong influence and hates us (so avoid creating waves around their area)
ABOUT SETTING DATES IN THE PLANNING
- The planning is set and published by Fred Escriba who works in accordance to the SIVULH, the FFVL, the French sport misistry and also the local paragliding teacher syndicates.
- The first planning is set at end of february and plublished for beginning of march, several new versions are set as often as necessary.
- When you are registered as a "known SIV school" you will receive each years several emails asking for you dates and giving you informations.
- If you already send and ask for dates in september or october for the next year, it's very nice but much too early and it doesn't garantee any priority : all the dates thats are received before the first planning are necessary managed equally
- The main objective of the planning is to stread the presences to avoid bad working conditions - So be clever and don't all ask for the same dates !!!
- The worses dates to ask are the long WE of may
- When setting your dates, you may have a look to the Annecy google free-flying calendar
- Bad weeks are spread in may, june and september but are changing from one year to the next... look at the old years sheets in the XLS planning files.
- Very Important : PLEASE TAKE CARE of the historical arangement : we keep the week's days for schools who comes for far and for a long period and we keep the week-ends for local and permanent schools that works with more local students.
- A group is considered to be 8 pilots
- Some German schools have bus of 12 pilots. In the planning 2 bus of 12 are counted as 3 groups > this is something known and tolerate because in the week and because historical but clearly can not be the norm
- As an exemple local schools that are asking for 2 groups of 8 during the long may WE will be refused
- In general : the more you plan to comes at the same dates, the more room will be divided
- It's possible to ask for change or report untill the last moment and if room is available the answer sould be yes.
To choose your dates you can also consult the new permanent google agenda that shows all free flying events that happen in Annecy sites